Protect your identity and easily log into your accounts!
We at LAPFCU know that security of your information is your No. 1 concern, that’s why we’re pleased to announce a new, secure feature to our mobile banking app: Touch I.D.*! Touch I.D. is a safe and easy way to login in to your LAPFCU accounts by using your fingertip on your iPhone®.
How it Works
- Make sure you have downloaded version 126.96.36.199 of the LAPFCU app on your smartphone
(If you have automatic updates, the app will already be updated)
- Open the LAPFCU Mobile App and login using your correct User Name and Password.
- Click on the ‘More’ icon on the bottom navigation; Click on Settings; Click on Touch ID to enable the feature.
- Once you enable the ‘Login with Touch ID’ option, you will see a follow up screen to verify your identity to use Touch ID.
- Place your index finger, on the home button to verify your identity.
- Once you have verified your identity, ‘Login with Touch ID’ is successfully enabled.
Logging In to Touch ID
- Open the LAPFCU Mobile App and swipe left to access the Touch ID Login feature
- Click on Login (Or tap on the fingerprint icon)
- A message will popup saying “Touch ID for LAPFCU.” Do not hit “Cancel”.
- Press your finger on the home button to login
How to Disable Touch I.D.
- Open the LAPFCU Mobile App
- Click on ‘More’
- Click on Settings
- Click on ‘Login with Touch ID’ to disable the feature.
And then you’re set! Using fingerprint technology reduces the risk of identity theft. Make sure you keep your login information confidential by enabling Touch I.D. today! For questions or more details, please call 877-MY-LAPFCU (877-695-2732).
*Available for Apple iPhone 5S models and above. Standard usage and date rates may apply. Ask your phone service provider. Restrictions apply. 0715-35