Click here to learn more about changes to Member Benefits effective March 1, 2015.
What is Member Benefits℠?
LAPFCU’s Member Benefits program rewards members who are most vested in the success of their Credit Union.
It’s simple. If you have a relationship with LAPFCU, we want to reward you. These rewards take the form of better rates on savings and loans, lower fees and fee reimbursements.
What You Get With Member Benefits
When you participate in LAPFCU’s Member Benefits℠ Program, you receive an array of exclusive savings opportunities. This includes dividend bonuses on savings accounts, discounts on loans, and fee waivers and rebates:
- Free box of checks annually (basic image)
- No monthly checking fees
- One monthly fee reimbursement up to $10*
- + 0.20% APY bonus added to existing rate on new and rollover
IRA and Share Certificates
- – 0.15% APR consumer loan discount
- – 0.25% APR consumer loan automatic payment discount
- – 0.10% APR consumer loan online application discount
- $200 loan-closing costs rebate on new first mortgage
How You Can Qualify
There are three simple ways to qualify for receiving your program benefits.
- Checking Account
Open an LAPFCU checking account with monthly direct deposit(s) or ACH transfer(s) of at least $250, and sign up for e-Statements. Or, simply add these items to your existing checking account.
- Visa® Credit Card Account
Perform two posted transactions a month with your LAPFCU Platinum Rewards or Classic Visa Credit Card and sign up for regular e-Statements on your membership account, and Visa Credit Card e-Statements.
Have an LAPFCU first mortgage.
Get Your Member Benefits today! Stop by a branch or call (877) MY-LAPFCU to qualify and get signed up!
*Restrictions apply, see FAQs or ask for complete details.