Wanted: $50 Reward


For New Members2

Make a qualified referral and claim your reward!

Turn over a qualified family member to LAPFCU and they’ll get the best lifetime sentence – membership with Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union! That’s a verdict no one will ever want to appeal.  Because when you refer a qualified family member or co-worker1 to LAPFCU:

  • We’ll give you $502when your family member or co-worker becomes a member
  • We’ll give your family member or co-worker $1003when they join LAPFCU and open a checking account with monthly direct deposit or ACH (minimum of $250), plus opt into e-Statements and e-Disclosures

Help LAPFCU catch more members and we’ll give you a handsome reward! To make a referral, stop by any branch or call 877-MY-LAPFCU (877-695-2732) for more details and membership eligibility requirements.

1Membership charter includes active and retired, sworn and civilian employees who work within the local police protection industry in Los Angeles County and their immediate families. Immediate family is defined as: spouse, domestic partner, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, grandchild, step child, step parent, step-sibling, adopted child, legal guardianships: Domestic partnership eligibility is limited to a member’s domestic partner, as defined in LAPFCU’s Affidavit of Domestic Partnership; legal guardianship is defined by a court order. 2The referring LAPFCU member must be 18 years or older and must refer a qualified member 18 or older to earn $50 deposit when the referee joins LAPFCU. $50 deposit will be made to the referring member’s S1 Share Savings Account within 60 days of the referral. 3The referred new member must be 18 or older and open up a membership with a checking account, sign up for a minimum monthly direct deposit or ACH credit of $250 or more, and opt-in to e-Statements and e-Disclosures, before the end of six months from membership opening, in order to receive $100. The $100 deposit will be made to his or her S1 Share Savings Account within 60 days once the six month period has ended. The $100 bonus is considered dividends and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Restrictions apply; ask for details. 1215-62